BOARD OF TRUSTEES MEETING AGENDA
THREE FORKS COMMUNITY LIBRARY
Wednesday, November 8, 2017
1. Call meeting to order, additions to agenda, introduction of guests, correspondence.
2. Approval of September minutes.
3. Budget and Director’s report: Memorial Donation, incident with arrow in the roof, Gallatin County Director’s Meeting, Chamber meeting
4. Unfinished business:
5. New business: a. Friends of the Library Book Sale (Nancy O’Donnell)
b. Air Conditioner replacement and estimates (proposed action: Get one more bid and see if lowest bid will warranty and hold bid amount until spring)
c. Internet Acceptable Use Policy Change (Proposed action: accept changes to policy as highlighted)
d. Updated Technology Plan (Proposed action: accept changes to policy as highlighted)
e. County money deposited (Proposed action: move forward with purchasing matching shelving in children’s area)
f. Christmas Stroll (Proposed action: Increase hours for the event and pick a children’s activity)
g. Other new business
6. Set December meeting date and time. (Proposed: December 13th at 4:15pm)
Public comment is welcome at any time during Trustee meetings. Please wait to be recognized by the Chair and keep your comments to three minutes.